All RFP’s are paid for with Federal Funds from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development and are regulated through Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) Title 24.
To pick up a packet, please go to GHURA’s Main Office, located at 117 Bien Venida Ave., Sinajana, Guam (between St. Jude’s Church and the Sinajana Mayor’s Office). For more information call Tina Nelson at (671) 475-1356. Click here for GHURA's New Procurement Process.
- RFP# GHURA-COCC-022-003 Independent Financial Audit Services - New!
- RFP# GHURA-S8-022-002 Consumption and Utility Allowance Study
- RFP #GHURA-12-23-2020 Architectural/Engineering Design and Programming Services for the Sinajana Fire Station
- RFP #GHURA-10-30-2020 Public-Private Partnership to Finance, Design, Build, Operate and Maintain Roof-Top Mounted Photo-Voltaic Systems at the Guma Trankilidat Facilities
- RFP Zoom recorded meeting held on 11/17/2020.
- RFP Zoom invite. Click here to join meeting. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86963941744?pwd=THlrbHhpamJiVUZPUGxNNnh1dFZyQT09
- Drone footage of Guma Trankilidat property
- RFP Registration form
- RFP #GHURA-7-24-2019 INDEPENDENT FINANCIAL AUDITOR - Awarded to Deloitte & Touche - $180,000.00
- RFP #GHURA-COCC-019-001 LEGAL COUNSEL SERVICES - Awarded to Anthony C. Perez as GHURA's General Legal Counsel and McDonald Law Office as GHURA's Conflict Counsel
- RFP #01-15-2019-MOD-Energy Audit of GHURA Housing Units - Project cancelled
- RFP #-GHURA-COCC-018-RISK - Awarded to Nanbo Insurance Underwriters - $18,000.00
- RFP #11-13-2018-PNA - Physical Needs Assessment for GHURA's Housing Developments - Awarded to E & A Team Inc. - $187,390.00
- RFQ #10-25-2018-CDBG - Design for a Central Community Arts Hall in Sinajana Awarded to E.M. Chen & Associates
- RFP #10-18-2018-CDBG – Design for Residential Treatment Center for Women in Tiyan Awarded to Architects Laguana LLC - $172,626.00
- REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP #- GHURA-COCC-018-RISK) Risk Consultant services Awarded to Nanbo Insurance Underwriters - $18,000.00
- RFQ # GHURA-03-22-2018-CAP (Lead-based testing) Awarded to Industrial Hygiene Professionals, Inc (IHP) - $37,000.00
- Individuals/Firms to Establish a Utility Allowance Schedule for Public Housing - Awarded to Coffman Engineering