- Guam Consolidated Plan 2020-2024
- 4th Substantial Amendment to the Five-Year Consolidated Plan (2015-2019)/Annual Action Plan PY2015 - Section 108 Application Amendment
- Substantial Amendment to the Five-Year Consolidated Plan (2015-2019)-Housing Trust Fund Allocation Plan - Draft
- Guam Consolidated Plan 2015 - 2019 and Annual Action Plan Program Year 2015
- Guam Consolidated Plan 2005-2009
- Guam Consolidated Plan 2010 - 2014
Per the Governor's Executive Order No. 2021-16, GHURA offices are open to the public with operations under moderate restrictions (adherence to mask mandates, encouraging appointments and use of drop boxes) in efforts to slow the spread of COVID-19.